February 27, 2023
For the safety of our community, visitors to SPECTRUM will be required to wear masks until further notice.
Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors
SPECTRUM is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors (up to 15 at a time). SPECTRUM’s Board of Directors has adopted a mixed model of governance. Since the organization is largely volunteer run we use a modified Management Team Model in which members of the Board are tasked with some operational duties in the areas of human resources, financing, fundraising, and public relations.
An historic archive of all past Board members can be found here.
- Nic Brewer (she/her): Secretary
- Tom Connelly (he/him): President
- Chris Czartorynskyj (he/him): Treasurer
- Giovanni Giuga (he/him)
- Catherine Harrington (she/her): Vice President
- Luke Runstedler (he/him)
- Charlie Sheridan (she/her)
- Brooklin Wallis (she/her)
- Olivia Yu (she/her)
Each of our Board members is active on at least one of our governance committees
- Executive Committee
- Financial Management Committee
- Fundraising and Development Committee
- Human Resources Committee
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Strategic Planning Committee (triennial)
Board Application Package
If you are interested in becoming part of SPECTRUM's Board, please complete the application and send it to us with a resume.
See Current Board Opportunities
Learn more about current SPECTRUM Board Opportunities.
February 20, 2023
February 15, 2023
February 13, 2023